Chakra Shuddhi Meditation
Saturday March 11 – Wednesday April 18
1hr 30min class each Saturday morning for six weeks
Chakra Shuddhi meditation works to clear blocks and raise the frequency of experience in each of the chakras. This course approaches the practice holistically, looking to create balance, in life and personality, across all the chakras. The practice works to diminish physical, psychological and emotional blocks and restrictions. The approach is based on a concise daily meditation developed from years of personal practice.
Imbalances at the level of the chakras may be transformed, harmonised and balanced through a period of focused integrated sadhana. A series of six Chakra based yoga classes will each conclude with incrementally developed Chakra Shuddhi meditation. This systematic purification is a means to prepare for greater depth and clarity in meditation and in life. Builds on practices introduced in the Hatha Yoga course.
- Concepts are explained clearly.
- Sessions are presented live with HQ video available afterwards. Recordings are available for three months. Timetable below.
- Short talks may be attended live but are equally designed to be used as reference recordings on the topics of the week.
- Additional optional classes see timetable below
- Written and recorded resources support the course
- A course primarily for graduates of longer Sharing and Learning Yoga courses. A high level of assumed knowledge of practices such as Ajapajapa meditation, asanas such as Surya Namaskara, and standard pranayama practices.
All times AEDT
Saturday 7-8.30am – ADVANCED MEDITATION CLASS – Practical class with a focus on meditative experience, preferable to attend live most weeks, attending via recorded classes possible with prior discussion.
Saturday 11- 11.30am – SHORT TALK on the topic of the week, live, also recorded for viewing at your convenience.
Additional classes available at no extra charge while you are attending this course
Sunday 7-8.30am CLASS, optional
Sunday 11.30-12pm – YOGA NIDRA, live, recorded for practicing at your convenience.
Meditative Wednesday 7-8.05am – CLASS, optional