Dimensions of Yoga:
Commencing Tues Feb 16 2021
12 weeks home practice & study
Chapters 1 to 6 of Bhagavad Gita
“Having abandoned attachment to the fruit of the action, ever content, depending on nothing, they don’t do anything though engaged in activity.”
Chap 4 verse 20
“Get rid of the excess baggage, leave the undesirable, carry forward the desirable – the strengths and qualities which uplift you and which have promise.”Sw Niranjanananda Saraswati
Equanimity and Karma Yoga
How to act with evenness of mind when faced with life’s difficulties.
This course covers the first six chapters of the Bhagavad Gita with a particular focus on the different aspects of karma yoga and how to live and succeed in difficult circumstances.
This course provides a comprehensive but light three month program of sadhana (personal exploration and development) that builds a bridge between this ancient wisdom and practical immersion in the beauty and benefits of yoga in life.
- A full original manual with commentary closely follows chapter 1 to 6 of Gita with additional reading on Karma Yoga related topics
- Learning management website: audio, video and learning resources
- Daily verses for reflection from Bhagavad Gita, with a related task to explore in daily life
- Live lectures (recorded for flexible viewing) each week
- Weekly tutorials with participants from around the world.
- Weekly practical classes
- A simple sadhana of asana, pranayama, yoga nidra, meditation and mantra is provided
- Ongoing email, text and phone support from an experienced teacher throughout the length of the course
- Non academic in approach, it is up to you how much time you spend
- Flexible options with live and/or recorded access to materials.
- 5-10 hours per week