From Monday March 4
to Saturday April 13, 2024
Self-reflective investigation and practice
Chapter 16 to 18 of Bhagavad Gita
Prior completion of one
Bhagavad Gita course with
Sharing and Learning yoga is helpful.
Also included with Community Plus membership
This course looks into the concept of Living the Divine Life, bringing the life described in Bhagavad Gita into the every day. Living according to positive patterns with a sacred connection held at the centre, seeing the Divine within and in every experience and interaction.
The writing of Swami Sivananda will inform this course that will closely follow chapter 16 to Chap 18 of the Bhagavad Gita, with day by day verses, commentary and related tasks.
This course if for graduates of previous Dimensions of Yoga Bhagavad Gita modules. You will need to have completed at least one of these earlier modules in order to take part.
- A full original manual with commentary closely follows chapter 16 to 18 of Gita with additional reading on Swami Sivananda’s concept of Living a Divine Life.
- Learning management website: audio, video and learning resources.
- Daily verses for reflection from Bhagavad Gita, with a related task to explore in daily life
- Live lectures each week with recordings available
- Weekly tutorials with participants from around the world.
- Weekly practical yoga classes linked to the themes.
- Ongoing email, text and phone support from an experienced teacher throughout the length of the course.
- Non academic in approach, it is up to you how much time you spend.
- Flexible options with live and/or recorded access to materials. Tutorials are live only.
Lecture Monday 5-6pm AEDT
Practical Yoga class Saturday 4-5pm AEDT
Tutorial time to be decided