Living the Divine Life
A Dimensions of Yoga course
from Monday 1 November 2021
6 weeks fully supported online
home practice and study
Chapter 16 to 18 of Bhagavad Gita
Entry by application: prior completion of at least one Gita course with Sharing and Learning yoga required
This course looks into the concept of Living the Divine Life, bringing the life described in Bhagavad Gita into the every day. Living according to positive patterns with a sacred connection held at the centre, Seeing the Divine within and in every experience and interaction.
The writing of Swami Sivananda will inform this course that will closely follow chapter 16 to Chap 18 of the Bhagavad Gita, with day by day verses, commentary and related tasks.
This course if for graduates of previous Dimensions of Yoga Bhagavad Gita modules. You will need to have completed at least one of these earlier modules in order to take part.
- A full original manual with commentary closely follows chapter 16 to 18 of Gita with additional reading on Swami Sivananda’s concept of Living a Divine Life.
- Learning management website: audio, video and learning resources.
- Daily verses for reflection from Bhagavad Gita, with a related task to explore in daily life
- Live/recorded lectures each week
- Weekly tutorials with participants from around the world.
- Weekly practical classes.
- A simple sadhana of asana, pranayama, yoga nidra, meditation and mantra is provided.
- Ongoing email, text and phone support from an experienced teacher throughout the length of the course.
- Non academic in approach, it is up to you how much time you spend.
- Flexible options with live and/or recorded access to materials.