You are most welcome to attend live online yoga classes with us through our new Open Membership subscription program.
(Commences January 30, 2023)
- No previous experience of yoga is required, new class practices are explained, there is the opportunity to learn.
- Classes are straightforward, accessible and systematic.
- Live zoom classes with quality video and audio recordings.
- Friendly community style classes.
- Senior teachers, supportive community.
- Additional details of classes and timetable are provided below.
- You don’t need to come to all these classes, choose the ones each week that work for your timetable.
Timetable and resources included
All classes Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Simple Sunday class – 7-8.30am
Sunday Yoga Nidra – 11.30-12 am AEDT
Wellbeing day class – 10-11am AEDT Tuesday
General class – 6.30-8pm AEDT Wednesday
Weekly Discussion on yoga – 4-5pm AEDT Saturday
Video & audio recordings – Current and recent class recordings
Day intensives Big Day In with Yoga – 2nd Sunday every two months
Course Discounts 5%
Monthly Fee $80
About each class option
Simple Sunday – A traditional 1hr 30min Satyananda style class each Sunday morning 7-8.30am. This is a general class available to all. This class is based around Pawanmuktasana series 123 asanas (postures), essential pranayama (breathing) techniques, and a short meditation.
Sunday Yoga Nidra 30min from 11.30am– A systematic lying down relaxation/meditation. Complete rejuvenation in an accessible package.
Tuesday Day – Wellbeing class 10-11am – A simple dynamic Satyananda style class primarily for open membership subscribers, incrementally developed.
Wednesday 6.30-7.45pm – A general Satyananda style yoga class tailored for the participants, including asana, pranayama and meditation (or yoga nidra).
Saturday 4-5pm A discussion about practical aspects of yoga for students from all membership categories and courses with senior teachers.
NOTE: We take breaks over Christmas and New Year starting from mid December. During term breaks throughout the year less live classes are available, however, there is usally at least one live class during these times, with ongoing access to recordings.