Keep the connection with the community of teachers and students you have developed through Sharing and Learning Yoga courses
We now have Community Memberships. This is in response to requests for ongoing access to classes and courses from students. It is a way to stay connected and has a number of benefits including:
- Three live (plus archive of recorded) practical classes per week:
– Simple Sunday (evening class)
– Meditative Wednesday (morning class)
– Weekend Yoga Nidra
- Regular newsletter with inspirational quotes and articles.
- Big Day in with Yoga every two months
- Ongoing access to recordings of your previously completed courses for as long as membership continues.
- 15% discount on all new course applications for ongoing current paid up members.
- Special additional professional development program for Yoga Instructor Course graduates.
- Live classes continue all year round with a break from mid December to mid January each year. Recorded classes and courses are available 24/7.
- One low monthly fee $60 AUD
- For current and past Sharing and Learning Yoga students and course graduates only. You need to have completed one 12 week course with us first. If you haven’t previously attended our courses, start with the Big Day In, one of our shorter courses Inner Silence, Vitality and Resilience, Pranayama and Ajapajapa or one of the 12 week courses (Raja Yoga or Hatha Yoga)